The Dialysis centre at our facility provides comprehensive medical care for those with end-stage renal disease and acute renal failure. We have been recognised as the best in end-stage renal care treatment. We are committed to providing the most up-to-date care for kidney disease through active participation in treatment innovations. Our faculty and staff are well trained and dedicated to providing high-quality, patient-centred services
Services provided by the Dialysis Unit include:
- Hemodialysis – We have four hemodialysis machines to provide care to our patients
- A state-of-the-art facility well equipped with the most advanced dialysis equipment
- Continuous Renal replacement therapy (CRRT) is available with us for 24-hour care
- Nephrology consultation
- Nursing care
Our medical team uses a multidisciplinary approach to effectively diagnose, treat and manage patients with a variety of renal conditions. Our staff will work closely with your family and other caregivers to develop and execute a comprehensive care plan.
- Consultant nephrologist is available for a complete evaluation of your health and suggests as necessary
- Our experienced dialysis clinicians ensure that you receive the best care possible
- We have experts to create an arteriovenous fistula (AV fistula) that provides long-term vascular access to dialysis
- Hemodialysis catheter services are available at our centre and the care procedure is explained to you
- Registered nurses who are trained and experienced in dialysis care for nursing support
Our mission is to care for, heal and support all our patients. We aim to provide the best comprehensive services in dialysis care and stay on top of advancements in renal care. We maintain a professional code of conduct in our interactions with patients as well as in our facility. We understand and respect all your concerns and continue to give the best in our interactions with patients as well as their families
Our facility treats all patients who require our services, with the utmost care and unbiased approach. We remain committed to providing the most advanced care available and adhere to the industry standards and privacy policies.
At our facility, we define standard and quality care as:
- Superior care and patient outcomes
- Outstanding patient safety standards
- World class care delivered as per the patient’s needs
- Providing strict confidentiality with your information
- A complete umbrella of dialysis care that is delivered by a team of consultant nephrologists, dialysis clinicians, nurses, and other care staff to make sure that the process is well streamlined.
- Our experts are available for your care at all times and make it comfortable for you.